Gringo S Helmet Rental
Rent the iconic Gringo S helmet! Known for its comfort and versatility, this is a DOT and ECE rated helmet. We've partnered with Rider Share to offer all the gear you need to make your rental as easy as possible!
1 day: $45
2-3 days: $35
4+ days: $18.99
Note: A $175 hold will be placed on the card used. Refunds are issued once the helmet is returned in acceptable conditions.
If during your rental you choose to purchase the helmet, you will receive the reduced rate of $175 minus the rental fees already paid.
1. Select date range of rental. Selection must be 7 days from current date.
2. Select helmet size. See helmet size chart and video for help with choosing the correct size for you.
3. Specify where the helmet is to be sent. *Important* If you are staying at a rented home or hotel, please let us know the dates that you will be there so we can be sure to have the helmet there for your arrival.
4. Receive helmet and ride to your hearts content!
5. Once rental period is complete, re-package helmet and use provided return label. drop off to any USPS location and you're good to go! Package must be sent no later than the day after rental period.
(Example: You rent your Gringo S helmet from May 2 to May 6th. May 7th is the latest day to drop off your package to a USPS post office before fees are incurred. If the 7th happened to be a Sunday, you would have till the 8th to drop it off due to the post office closure on Sundays.)
Why rent your gear through us? Its simple!
We put our gear through a visual inspection process to check the gear for any damage, and we thoroughly clean each item after every rental.
Before being sent out, our gear goes through manual inspection. We remove and sanitize the inside parts of our helmets, then check the outside for any sign of damage or wear from previous riders. If any signs are noted the helmet is immediately removed from circulation!
Click here to return to the Riders Share home page: www.riders-share.com.
Disclaimer: Renter agrees to use this product at their own risk. Many of the sports and activities which people take part in when using this product can be dangerous and we have no control over how you make use of this rental. You are responsible for reading and complying with all safety instructions that we make available to you which relate to our products, and to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection and use of any of our products.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that this rental meets your reasonable satisfaction, we cannot guarantee that our rental product will protect you in all circumstances.
Please read our Terms page for more pertinent information.