Heritage Leather Road Jacket
An L.A. inspired leather jacket designed for every season. Built for the road. Ride or drive. This jacket does it all.
We designed this jacket to celebrate our Los Angeles heritage. After living and working in this town for years, we thought it best to show appreciation by creating a jacket influenced by our city from start to finish. In fact, we worked with a local family-owned tannery to supply all the high-quality leather and hardware, including snaps and buckles.
Whether you're cruising down the coast with the top down, or carving canyons on a street bike, this jacket is suitable for whatever you ride or drive.
- Breathe-able full grain cowhide. Our quality leather is minimally processed and never sanded. That means it retains its natural strength and allows for better breathe-ability than other similar weight leathers.
- Pockets for the ability to add or remove CE rated motorcycle armor.
- The collar buckle allows for adjustments to tighten or loosen the fit for comfort, layering, or helmet style.
- Made with rich, café colored leather sourced from our hometown. 1.2 - 1.3 mm thick.
- Adjustable cuff tabs allow for 3 incremental positions to block air from rushing into the jacket.
- Ergonomically designed for all day comfortable wear on or off a motorbike.
- 4 outside pockets and one large zippered inside pocket for item storage.
- Two way zipper allows for comfort in all riding/driving positions.
Made with pride in Los Angeles, CA.
Delve into the process of how we individually craft each leather jacket in our journal post: How its made: VKTRE Moto Co. Premium Leather.
This jacket is covered by our warranty policy which covers a lifetime of repairs on any hardware replacement and free leather patch work.